The holiday season is right around the corner! Finding the perfect gift for a “health nut” can be a challenge, but don’t fret! Browse the top healthy Christmas gifts for 2022. These are great healthy gift ideas! Find the best Christmas gifts for the special people in your life, no matter your budget!
We all know the feeling of opening a gift that was clearly bought last minute… the cheesy mug, soap set, or gift cards from stores you haven’t been to in five years… the worst, right!? Let’s dive into the healthiest gifts!
(Note: This article contains affiliate links, meaning In On Around will make a small commission at no additional cost to you. This helps me maintain the site. As always, I value full transparency & only work with brands I love and trust.)
Showstopping Main Gifts
Start off the holiday season strong with some thoughtful, health-conscious gifts for your loved ones. After the year we’ve all been through, your family & friends deserve to feel loved and appreciated. You won’t want to miss out on these hot deals and discounts.
1) For Clean Air: AirDoctor
- Did you know indoor air quality is usually 2 to 5 times more polluted than outdoor air? Gross, right?!
- Everyone should have a high-quality air purifier. If your loved one doesn’t have one (or a couple for the whole house), this gift is a must.
- AirDoctor is one of the best air purifiers on the market & improves air quality significantly. They significantly reduce allergens, like dust, pet hair & dander, from floating around in the air. Give the gift of clean air this holiday season.
- To learn more about air filters, check out: Are Ozone Air Purifiers Safe? Best Air Filter Buying Guide
2) For Clean Water: AquaTru
- Over 63 million Americans have been exposed to unsafe drinking water. Don’t fall into that bucket! Tap and bottled water contain a host of potentially harmful chemicals that you certainly don’t want in your body.
- For AquaTru, a discount is provided when you use this link.
- You can read more about water quality (and what filter is best) here: What To Look For In A Water Purifier Or Filter
3) Organic, Non-toxic Themed Merch!
- In On Around recently launched the BEST merch (shirts, sweatshirts, notebooks, stickers & so much more). It’s the perfect holiday gift, for both men and women!
For The Fitness Guru
1) Truvani Plant-Based Protein
- By far, my favorite protein powder on the market. Truvani’s ingredients are whole-food, plant-based, and organic. They use the highest quality ingredients available on the market. Cha-ching!
- My favorites are the standard chocolate or vanilla, but there are so many yummy flavors like chocolate peanut butter and banana cinnamon. Yes, please!
- You can read more about protein powders here: Clean Organic Protein Powder – What To Look For & Avoid
2) Lifting Gloves
- These will SAVE your hands while lifting weights – I promise you! If you’re trying to avoid calloused and cut hands while at the gym, these lifting gloves will help.
- Plus, they’re affordable (and make you look like a bad a**).
3) Stamina Mini Trampoline (Rebounder)
- One of the best ways to support your lymphatic system = rebounding (aka jumping up and down on a trampoline)! This mini trampoline is small enough to fit in an apartment and it folds up for compact storage when needed. This is also a great way to warm up for a cardio-intensive workout.
- To learn more about lymphatic health, check out: 13 Tips: Lymphatic Drainage For Weight Loss – Lymph Massage 101
4) Hurdilen Resistance Bands
- These resistance bands will make you feel the burn during your workout… that’s for sure! Each set comes with three bands for light, medium, and heavy resistance. It’s the perfect affordable band set for beginners or fitness experts… and everywhere in between!
- They also come with a small pouch so you can easily store them when they’re not in use.
5) Manduka Eco-Friendly Non-Toxic Yoga Mat
- Is your yoga mat biodegradable and made of 100% natural tree rubber? This one is!
- These yoga mats are made without toxic foaming agents, dyes, PVC or plasticizers, which are commonly found in conventional mats. You don’t want to be working out & dripping hot sweat on a toxic yoga mat.
- This is a great option for your health AND the environment.
6) Crossrope Get Fit Weighted Jumprope Bundle
- The ultimate weighted jump rope set comes with both light and heavy rope weights. This bundle will add some variety into your fitness routine (plus it’s really fun).
The Perfect Stocking Stuffers
1) Joy Organics CBD
- It’s one of the only CBD brands I will use… and for good reason! Joy Organics offers great USDA-certified organic full & broad-spectrum CBD tinctures. No, they don’t contain THC (so you will not feel any high). They’re fully lab-tested, transparent, USA-operated, and cruelty-free. It’s the perfect stocking stuffer!
- Use code “inonaround” for 20% off this holiday season (& beyond).
2) Beauty By Earth Jade Gua Sha
- A great tool to destress & relax your facial muscles! If you suffer from TMJ pain (temporomandibular joint) or tension headaches, this is a must. Plus, Beauty By Earth has other excellent non-toxic products that would be a great addition any Christmas stocking. What a great gift for that special person in your life! They also offer rose quartz facial rollers, which is the perfect addition.
- Use code “beautybyearth” for 10% off.
- To learn more about gua sha, check out: Gua Sha vs Jade Roller For Lymphatic Drainage [Do They Work?!]
3) Makeup Eraser
- Looking to remove your makeup without harmful chemicals? Look no further! This soft cloth will help to wipe away face makeup with just water. It’s machine washable and affordable!
- I have the black eraser, however they come in a wide range of cute colors.
4) Silk Sleeping Mask
- High-quality sleep is absolutely essential for mental and physical wellbeing. We get the best night’s sleep in a completely, pitch-black room. A silk sleeping mask (which won’t tug on your skin as much as cotton) is a great addition to any evening routine. Time for some shut-eye. This is an ideal gift after a long day!
5) Zulay Kitchen Frother
- Make a creamy, rich froth for your favorite latte right at home! This frother works perfectly for morning matcha or coffee. Plus, it’s easy to clean and store. This is a great stocking stuffer!
6) Wool Dryer Balls
- It’s time to ditch the toxic dryer sheets that are full of harmful chemicals and undisclosed fragrances. These 100% organic wool dryer balls are all-natural, eco-friendly, and completely non-toxic.
- They help to reduce wrinkles in your clothing, speed up drying time (by up to 25%), AND last for up to 1000 washes. What a gift!
7) Blue Blocking Glasses
- A great gift for health nuts who work on a computer or who watch TV late into the evening!
- Screens (cellphones, TVs, tablets…) emit blue light, which can contribute to eye strain & impact melatonin production (essential for high-quality sleep).
- This is an excellent gift for any health-conscious man or woman!
- To learn more about blue light glasses, check out: Blue Light Glasses Benefits – Do They Work?
What’s your favorite product from the list?
Wishing you all a happy and healthy upcoming holiday season. It’s the best time to buy healthy Christmas gifts for your loved ones!
Want to read more? Check out my other articles here!
Statistics on 2023 Healthy Christmas Gifts from: Mana
Copyright In On Around LLC 2021 ©. The statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration). They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. The information provided by this website should not be used as individual medical advice. Always consult your doctor for individual recommendations and treatment.
I love your guide! So many great items on here.
In On Around says
Thank you so much, Becca! I’m so glad you like it.