Here’s the ultimate 2023 Father’s Day Gift Guide for fitness & holistic health. Below are 9 great options for your dad, grandpa, husband, etc… – they will absolutely love these. Celebrate that special father figure in your life & give them the gift of health!
If you’re looking for a fantastic heart-healthy Father’s Day gift ideas, this article is for you!
Note: This article contains affiliate links, meaning In On Around will make a small commission at no additional cost to you. This helps me maintain the site. As always, I value full transparency & only work with brands I love and trust.
The Best Fitness and Health Gifts for Father’s Day:
1) Crossrope Weighted Jump Rope
- These weighted jump ropes add an additional challenge to a great form of cardio! The Get Fit bundle comes with ropes ranging from 1/4 lb to 2 lbs and with free access to the Crossrope workout app.
- This is great for a workout at home!
2) Post-workout Massage Gun
- Portable massage guns are great for deep tissue massage at high vibrations. They feel a-m-a-z-i-n-g! Massage guns help to relieve tight muscles & soreness (and perfect for sore backs).
- Toloco offers a great option here (…it’s #1 best seller on Amazon for a reason)! It’s a cheaper alternative to Theragun.
3) Chemex Coffee Maker
- Chemex coffee makers are non-toxic & an excellent way to brew coffee (plus they’re like a work of art). Family members don’t let other family members drink nasty coffee! Swap to a Chemex.
- Best to pair with mold-free coffee beans found in your local grocery stores!
- Related Post: Mold In Your Coffee Maker? The Best Non-Toxic Coffee Maker That Will Keep Your Family Safe
4) Mini Trampoline/Rebounder
- Great for lymphatic health (and an excellent workout warm-up). Rebounding helps strengthen leg muscles, improve endurance, and improve bone health. Rebounding has been shown to be twice as effective at burning fat when compared to running. 
- To learn more, check out: 13 Tips: Lymphatic Drainage For Weight Loss – Lymph Massage 101
5) Blue Blocking Glasses
- A perfect gift for dads who work on a computer or who watch TV late into the evening! Screens (cellphones, TVs, tablets…) emit blue light, which can contribute to eye strain & impact melatonin production (essential for high-quality sleep). Orange-tinted blue-light-blocking glasses are an easy way to prevent discomfort.
- To learn more about blue light blocking glasses, check out: Blue Light Glasses Benefits – Do They Work?
6) Life Cykel Lion’s Mane & Cordyceps Supplement
- This bundle is a GREAT introduction to the nootropic space. These mushroom supplements (called “adaptogens”) help the body adapt to internal & external stressors. It’s something that should be in the supplement cabinet of all dads!
- Lion’s Mane extract is excellent for focus, mood, memory & quality REM sleep.
- Cordyceps extract is great for energy, endurance, Vitamin C & stamina.
7) AirDoctor Air Purifier
- Everyone should have a high-quality air purifier! If your dad doesn’t have one (or a couple for the whole house), this gift is a must! AirDoctor is one of the best air purifiers on the market & improves air quality significantly. They significantly reduce allergens, like dust, pet hair & dander, from floating around in the air. Give your dad the gift of clean air this Father’s Day!
- It also serves as a white noise machine to help him fall asleep.
8) Infrared Low-EMF Home Sauna
- … A splurge, but the ultimate gift! This would be a great gift to split with multiple family members (and the whole family could use it long-term!). In-home saunas are not only luxurious, but they help support the immune system, decrease pain relief, lower the risk of stroke & so, so much more. It’s a great addition to a healthy lifestyle, especially for heart health.
- You can read more about saunas here: Sauna Health Benefits – What’s The Hype?
Some More Cool Gadgets For Dad:
Here are some great fitness and health gifts for dad:
- A gym membership (to hit his fitness and physical activity goals!)
- Gym sessions with personal trainers (get that heart rate up!)
- A good book
- Air fryer – learn more about the best air fryers here: Safest Non-Toxic Air Fryers Free Of Teflon
- High-quality stainless steel cooking pans
- Foam roller
- Heart healthy plant-based snacks
- Stainless steel water bottle
- Gift card
You can even make a heart-healthy gift basket with lots of goodies! Celebrate the dad in your life with weight loss gifts this year.
What do you plan on gifting for Father’s Day?
Let me know your thoughts below! Give your fitness-loving dad, grandpa, husband, or special father figure a gift of health & wellness this year. Which is your favorite health-conscious gift idea?
Remember: what goes in, on & around your body matters!
Want to read more? Check out my other articles here!
These are great last-minute gifts for Dad who wants nothing! If you’re looking for a gift for Mom as well, check out my list here.
Copyright In On Around LLC 2021 © The statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration). They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. The information provided by this website should not be used as individual medical advice and you should always consult your doctor for individual recommendations and treatment.
Leave a Reply